New dark fall hair!
I don't have the mental strength to form paragraphs so I am just going to update in bullets:
- Rhys tickles me and I wiggle away to escape and the other night I bashed my face into one of his weights while doing so. I am going to have 100% loss of memory by the time I am 40.
- This is fine because Dana and I are getting "66" tattoos inside our hands; we decided that sounds like a good age to die... if not we can just keep crossing out the 66 and updating it with new years.
- Yesterday I left my shoes downtown in my car (Rhys picked me up). He never gets mad at me and I don't understand why... Sometimes I'm afraid that one day he's just going to cheerfully announce that we aren't a good fit and break up with me and I won't have had a chance to see it coming because he never gets sad or cross about anything.
- But then we just make out and I love him.
- I need a new blog banner but I'm lazy and uninspired.
- *UPDATE* I made a banner but accidentally made it way too small and am NOW too lazy to fix it. I will do this later, possibly. It's more likely that I will not.
- Hm. I need to get my car though actually.
- Also need to stop eating cookies. It's been a day of cookies... I baked banana cream pudding cookies with white chocolate chips and crushed vanilla wafers inside, and also pumpkin oatmeal spice cookies with maple icing. Needless to say I am quite fat today.
- I miss Priscilla so much. I am having the absolute worst time trying to find an apartment :( I have wasted so much money on application fees... she can't come home until I HAVE a home, and I keep getting turned down everywhere. My old landlord said she'd love to have me back so I'm meeting with her on Thursday, but if that doesn't work out for some reason, I think I'm finally out of options. Insert state of panic here.
- My therapist won't refill my Celexa until the 26th or 29th or something. I am furious because I KNOW that this is a mistake- last time I filled my prescriptions, I got Celexa on time and Xanax early. This time they gave me the Xanax but said no to the Celexa, even after contacting my doctor. Three weeks without my DAILY medication?! I'm... ugh. I don't know. I have been taking it less and less lately but it's unhealthy to just STOP taking something... I hope the Xanax gets me through it.
- I want to see The Possession.
- Rhys and I are making grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken noodle soup tonight, which sounds glorious.
- I hate my bicycle now :( I don't know what happened but suddenly I think it's just stupid. Rhys found the most amazing website where you can customize your own bicycle and I've made this one and I have to find a way to make it mine! Er... even though it's almost $800.
ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL?!
Ahhhh baby blue and red together!!!!!!!!!! SHIT.
Love love love.
It's all love. Little messy cute hair.