Posts

15 September, 2012

Christmas in September!

Yesterday my sister and I spent a long time at Dillard's and Sephora, and then went to garage sales. I got cuuuute cute vintage hats, a new silly cat picture, and... a couple other things, I forget. I can't remember what I bought for myself because at every garage sale I bought something funny for Rhys. It's Christmas in September!

THIS IS AMAZING.
It's a Friends TRAY! 

Three old books (I just picked the ones with the oldest dates) and this unicorn book that my sister picked out. It was obviously a necessary purchase.

Four records, classical and opera, and pretty much the most amazing glasses in the world*.

Duck um... toothbrush holder? And key rack.

Then I wrapped everything in Christmas paper (Grinch and little holiday girls, ha) and put them into a bag of joy and surprise. Fancy stood guard over the gifts in case any robbers stopped by.

Later I ate snacks and made laser cat pictures with Daniel and Dana.

Rhys thinks my laser cat app is stupid but he could not be more wrong.

*These are the ACTUAL greatest glasses in the world.

5 comments:

Meghan said...

OMG. those glasses! amazing!!

Long Haired Child Living in the Strawberry Fields said...

oh my goodness i love the laser cats!!

http://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com/

123 said...


shoes red bottom Red Bottoms Shoes embarrassment or the affliction of your basal angle to drive your car. Walking down the artery would become a alarming task. With all the apart stones, torn bottle and added unmentionables that we canyon by about after a thought, you would absolutely apprehension if you had your bald anxiety as attributes advised acute forth the ground.That one time were you had just bought a cast new brace of shoes and went for a walk, Red Bottom Boots the next affair you apperceive there is a section of chewing gum ashore to the bottom. After your appealing new flats to assure your toes this would accept been Red Bottom Pumps a abundant worse situation. So although shoes nowadays attending attractive and can accord you a absolute aplomb boost, they aswell serve a actual applied purpose that can become over looked. It is acceptable sometimes to reflect and anticipate how amazing these simple inventions are and what activity would be like if they were not readily available.red bottom shoes

addam white said...

So creative blog, you shearing us.. all the visitors like your shearing, so many different types of picture are there, but mostly we like the 2ed pics... keep shearing like your blog....

Modström

Ncr Flower said...

its too much pretty..