Posts

30 September, 2012

A bum no longer!


Yesterday I made blueberry muffins, drank 57,000 glasses of wine, and went to bed at 4PM. I woke up at 9:30-ish, ordered pizza, and we ate it in bed and watched Law & Order SVU, then I went back to sleep :) It was basically a perfect day, rest-wise at least. Pretty sure Rhys thinks I put wine in the muffins though.

Guess what. I AM NOT HOMELESS ANY MORE! My friends have decided that they want to have a baby, so they bought a bigger house, and I get to rent their old house. I am so, so thankful/relieved/overjoyed!! Finally! Ahhhhhhh I still can't believe it; I just found out for sure yesterday and I'm still beaming. 

I bought two more Christmas presents for Rhys yesterday, and I already know what I'm getting for everybody else too. I can't wait! I want everybody to open everything early... that, or I'll just tell them what their presents are. I hate surprises. 

6 comments:

Nova said...

Yay for not being homeless!! :) And pizza.

Danielle said...

I love it when things work out. Fate is amazing. I'm glad you are no longer homeless AND that you had a super relaxing day.

I can't wait for christmas time either. I love getting gifts for people! Besides, my birthday is on the twelfth of December.

kt said...

There are few comforting joys in life than a nice bf, Law & Order, pizza, and a roof over one's head :)

SpinsterGirl said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

Annabelle said...

Bikini Chanel
Bikini Christian Audigier
Bikini Ed hardy
Bikini Fendi
Bikini Gucci
Bikini Lacoste
Bikini louis vuitton
Bikini Prada
Bikini Ralph Lauren
Bikini victoria
Cartera
Cartera chanel
Cartera gucci
Cartera louis vuitton
Cinturon de cuero
armani cinturon de cuero
Burberry cinturon de cuero
chanel cinturon de cuero
ed hardy cinturon de cuero
Gucci cinturon de cuero
louis vuitton cinturon de cuero
prada cinturon de cuero

Ncr Flower said...

awesome