Posts

21 August, 2012

Ladies Who Booze





Last night Dana, Erin and I had a couple of beers at the Railyard after work. A homeless man named Michael gave us yellow flowers for her hair and we bought some of his oil paintings. Erin got a bunny, Dana got a fox and a devil standing in an oil field, and I bought a buffalo and a goat, who is shitting on the ground. I told Rhys that I got oil paintings and he said, "That's not oil; it's blood and human excrement. You bought Hep C."

We had a lot of fun though. Girl nights are so nice... we decided that we are going to write a book together. I'm not saying what it's about yet but it's going to be fabulous and hilarious.

The fire hazard was cleared so we finally get to shoot guns this weekend! I want to wear my Little House on the Prairie dress but Rhys thinks I need pants. That's silly. THIS ISN'T NAZI GERMANY!!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Those oil paintings are awesome!

I'm glad you had such a great girls night.

florist said...

Beautifulphotos and post about ladies. Know the details fromhere

Ncr Flower said...

Pretty Girls..